Sunday, January 6, 2008

Best Donuts Have No Holes In The Middle







Spanish Donuts. Everybody loves them. Don't they?

Picture a twisted piece of sugary dough without the hole in the middle and you have a fair representation of a Spanish donut.
At the market where I work there are people in a van selling these donuts.
Well let me rephrase. ‘At the market where I work there are people in a van selling these donuts or at least I think there is but l never see them.

The Spanish donut van is so busy I can never see past the crowd and into the van.

It must be the best business. The van has been at Queen Victoria Market for years and every time I walk past there is a long line of people waiting to get a bag full.
.
A message to Dunkin Donuts, Mister Donuts, and Krispy Kreme Donuts.

Take note please. There are no holes in Spanish Donuts, so quit selling us those ones with the gaping holes in the middle. We are now wise to your act.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if a spanish donut doesnt have a hole then it's not donut, it's a spanish bread...hahaha!!!

 
google-site-verification: google1b4d5f623e342c5b.html