Thursday, January 31, 2008

Best Value Budget Pattaya Hotel. From a guy who stays there




Hotel stays can be a hit or miss affair. Reviews can be misleading and online deals are not always the best value.
That is why I prefer to take my advice from reviewers who stay in the hotels they review and recommend.
I love going to Pattaya. Despite its seedy reputation, Pattaya is a great side trip option from Bangkok.
The beach in Pattaya is not the best beach in the world but the hotels that surround Pattaya have great pools, so the beach can be best used for strolling on the promenade.
I have visited Pattaya about thirty times and whenever I happen to pass by a hotel that someone has mentioned to me, I ask to see the room and ask what the rate is.
As the saying goes, you don’t get something for nothing, but you can still get a good deal on a Pattaya hotel.
Even though I have inspected many other hotels in the same price range, some being more expensive too, I have not found one that compares.
The one I choose to stay in is The Intown Holiday Hotel. It is located in Soi 10 in South Pattaya. The street is also known as Soi Honey.
Let me give you a tip for you if you decide to stay there. Don’t bother with the breakfast. There are much better breakfasts within walking distance of the hotel.

The rooms in the Intown Holiday Hotel are large and each one has a balcony. There are two elevators. It may seem strange to mention the elevators but there are many budget hotels that do not provide elevators.

The average price of the room is rate is about 600 baht which is less than $20 US.

This price does vary upwardly in the high season.

The Hotel employees are a quiet lot but honest and efficient, and I see the same people working there year after year, which is always a good sign.
Security guards patrol the floors during the night time, and security boxes are provided for the guests on request.
The top floor features a nice pool and guests are allowed to invite their friends for a swim.
At various times of the year, this hotel is fully booked, so I make it a practice to ring them for a firm booking.
They are busy so they don’t bother much with returning email inquiries.
One other thing, they don’t accept credit cards.
I won’t waste your time giving you their email because they probably won’t answer you.
If you decide you want to book in advance just call them
6638420696





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hey, Morri"
it's me Linh.
Your Blog is alright.
Thank for sharing.

 
google-site-verification: google1b4d5f623e342c5b.html