Saturday, February 16, 2008

America Hotel. Best Value Hotel In Angeles City Philippines


Balibago in Angeles City has gained a reputation as a fun town.

Formerly a US military base, Angeles City has still retained much of its former wild image.

I have always found the place to be safe to visit, but only if common sense prevails.

A traveler needs to be vigilant about his security.

Bearing this in mind, I have stuck to one hotel over the last ten years and in my opinion,

the best value hotel in Angeles City is The America Hotel in Fields Avenue Balibago.

The staff has hardly changed over the last ten years. I know their names and faces and they know mine.

Not only does this create a friendly holiday atmosphere, it gives you some extra confidence in the security of your preferred accommodation.

When I lock my as away my passport and cash in the security box I feel confident that it will still be there the next day.

The America Hotel has free WIFI for hotel guests. They have a shaded area near the swimming pool and many guests bring their laptops to take advantage of the service.

Room rates start at about $25 US.

The America Hotel has 24 hour room service.

Should you be planning a vacation to The Philippines, and want to visit Angeles City, consider The America Hotel as being highly recommended.

Contact details are as follows.

Email: amehotel@comclark.com

Fax 0456256106

Telephone: 0453221762

0453221785

No comments:

 
google-site-verification: google1b4d5f623e342c5b.html